Faith in Action for Children: Live Interfaith Prayer with Children and Religious Leaders in the Wake of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
Join URI partner Arigatou International and URI Global for an Interfaith Prayer for Children in the wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Interfaith Prayer will include children and religious leaders from seven religions. This will be a special time for solidarity, healing and renewed hope for the children of the world.
The Rev. Victor H. Kazanjian, Jr., URI Executive Director, will be a featured speaker at this virtual event.
See more details on the Interfaith Prayer webpage.
Visit the Facebook event page for more information.
Participating Organizations include:
- Bahá'í International Community
- Centre for Sustainable Conflict Resolution
- International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
- Interfaith Alliance for Safer Communities
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- New York Board of Rabbis
- Nishkam Group of Charitable Organisations (TBC)
- Pastoral da Criança
- Sarvodaya Shramadana
- Shanti Ashram
- United Religions Initiative