URI’s People Uniting Campaign is a five-year campaign to ensure URI’s long-term financial sustainability, to meet future growth needs, and to increase URI’s impact in the world.
Now, more than ever, be the catalyst for peacebuilding needs around the world.
Every contribution matters. We thank you for your consideration.
This campaign runs through 2022 and includes goals to:
- Enable URI to further grow and meet the world’s needs in URI’s Action Areas
- Create an endowment to fund URI’s core operation
- Expand URI’s financial support base, both nationally and globally
- Reach new communities and increase the number of Cooperation Circles
- Build the capacity of Cooperation Circles to create change in their communities
- Increase URI’s visibility across the United States and around the world through a vibrant communications and outreach program
Beyond a one-time contribution, please explore additional ways to invest in URI’s mission.
“Imagine a world without violence associated with religion - a world in which leaders and people of different faiths not only meet and understand one another, but also work together to improve quality of life in sustainable ways, for example in health and education. That is a world the United Religions Initiative is building, community by community.”
- William P. Fuller, Member of URI President’s Council, former President and CEO of The Asia Foundation, and two-time recipient of the United States President’s Meritorious Service Award and USAID’s Distinguished Honor Prize